Literal meaning of SATMAYA – a Sanskrit word – is ULTIMATE TRUTH. SATMAYA Retreat is the premium extension of PARATHUVAYALIL Ayurveda Hospital, a 50 year old traditional treatment centre, led by a well-known third generation Ayurvedic Physician Dr. Pathrose Parathuvayalil who is a qualified post graduate in MARMA CHIKITSA (Ayurvedic Orthopedics). Dr Pathrose through his 40 years service to ailing community has developed certain innovative techniques and treatments in treating joint related problems especially lower back and disc related issues.
The clinical team is supported by qualified team of Ayurvedic therapists and modern physiotherapists. A well set Clinical Lab, X Ray unit with ECG facility and causality unit to handle emergency medical condition are the highlights of our centre.
Apart from Dr Pathrose and his team of five qualified Ayurveda physicians, Dr.Mrs.Prasanna Pathrose ,a graduate (MBBS) in modern medicine and Dr Sunil Pathrose Parathuvayalil, a well known orthopedic surgeon (MD Orthopedics) also serves the hospital in integrating the medical services. This integrated approach makes SATMAYA and PARATHUVAYALIL hospital different from other Ayurvedic centers.
Though integrated with modern facilities, we stick to Ayurveda principles and practice to treat our clients. We also have our own facility where we manufacture Ayurvedic products like decoctions, tablets and oils for our patients’ consumption. The manufacturing facility is GMP certified and our hospital is one among the few Ayurveda hospitals certified by NABH (National accreditation Board of Health care facilities) – the highest accreditation that ensures safety, security and quality of services to patients.
AYURVEDA @ SATMAYA
SATMAYA stands apart with its rich tradition of Ayurveda. But what makes it unique is the integration of Ayurveda with modern technology and medical knowledge. We have blended the best components of modern diagnostic tools like X-ray, Clinical Laboratory, Physiotherapy and Emergency medical unit without compromising the traditional values of AYURVEDA.
All the classical Ayurveda medicines and oils that are used and provided to our guests are prepared in our own ISO & GMP certified factory. Herbs that are used are locally cultivated and collected from the hills of Western Ghats. The factory is supported by a state of the art R & D and quality control laboratory.
Why SATMAYA Ayurveda Retreat?
- Special time-tested treatments and protocols for Back pain, Disc Prolapse, Cervical spine issues and chronic Joint pains.
- Led by a renowned Ayurveda Physician with more than 40 years of clinical expertise.
- Qualified team of Ayurvedic clinicians & Therapists.
- Modern facilities like clinical lab, ECG & X ray units.
- Modern Physiotherapy centre for rehabilitation of Orthopedic and Neurological patients.
- Support of modern medical doctors including the service of an orthopedic surgeon for emergency care.
- Four well equipped Ayurveda therapy rooms.
- Medicines produced at our own factory.
Accommodation and Hospitality
- Two acres of land with serene and green atmosphere.
- Two luxury villas with attached private pools.
- Six garden facing luxury Villas.
- Four well equipped rooms atop the common traditional Kerala style pool.
- Common swimming pool as per international standards.
- Pure vegetarian Ayurvedic food.
- Yoga on all week days.
- Walkways, open Yoga theatre, artificial caves & Waterfalls.
- Spacious restaurant, reception and consultation rooms.