In medical terms Pregnancy and Delivery are hormonal accidents. During pregnancy a set of hormones which control the female hormones change from one level to another and after delivery these hormones return back to normal. In order to adjust with these hormonal changes female body undergoes lot of physiological as well as anatomical changes and which leads to physical and mental stress. After delivery a mother require a lot of care to get relieved from these changes that she encountered during pregnancy and delivery. Also digestive power and body strength of mother gets hampered.
Our treatment package focuses on relieving the mother from the stress that she has gone through- The program includes a course of Panchakarma therapy, Ayurvedic medication and diet modification. Our medication increases the digestive power for better assimilation of food and medication to regain strength of body and helps in involution of uterus. A medication to increase the quantity and quality of breast milk which is the nectar for nourishment of the new born is also provided to the mother.
The Package includes
- Massage/ kizhi (warm bolus massage) or both- depending upon the condition of the mother.
- Medicated steam bath
- Bath in medicated water
- Ayurvedic medication and special diet for better assimilation of food and medicine to regain strength of body & involution of uterus and increasing quality and quantity of breast milk
- The treatment can be done for 7 / 10/14 days -depending on the condition of the mother
- Care of new born child with massage using medicated oil is provided up on request
- A care taker for both mother and bay is must.
- There will be take home prescriptions for medicines and diet after the course for a particular period
- In case of normal delivery- the treatment can be started after 7-10 days
- In LSCS- (surgery) – The treatment can be started after 28 days
There is another set of treatment which can be taken after 75 days of delivery which includes weight management aspect as well by means of Panchakarma therapy, Ayurvedic medication, yoga therapy, and physiotherapy and diet modification without compromising the strength of body and quality of breast milk.